Week of May 13 – May 19This is a weekly post highlighting a few hand-picked resources that I believe will help boost your business’ performance. Topics are focused around business strategy, marketing and professional development.
This week on the Matchbook:
- 7 Smart Marketing Links You Can Thank Me For Later…
- CEOs Need Hard Data on Customer Loyalty
- What To Do With Employee Survey Results
- What the Highest Converting Websites Do Differently
- Entrepreneurs Must Save America
- When the Product Is the Marketing, and Vice Versa
- Pricing Strategies for the Downturn
If you want to grab even more useful links every week, follow @MatchConsult on Twitter.
INSTRUCTIONS: Use the Matchbook to spark ideas; a small set of kindling that can provide the necessary heat to ignite your business endeavors. (All underlined material is actionable. Click to your heart’s content.)
Yes, I am using this post to exploit current political news.
What does Occupy Wall Street (#OWS) have in common with your company’s revenues?
The 1%. (Let’s leave out the obvious macroeconomic effects of #OWS and focus on the metaphorical similarities.) Read the rest of this entry »